28 February 2015

Book Review | Blurred Lines by Tamsyn Bester



24748880


Hot on the heels of the International Bestselling novel, The Line Between, comes the much-anticipated sequel, Blurred Lines.

Jade Matthews and Reid Cole have been best friends all their lives. He was the boy who chased away the monsters from under her bed, and she was the girl he knew he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

But even friendships aren’t always built to last.

This is a story about two best friends who’s lives change after one night – a night that not even Fate could have stopped. In the aftermath, Reid and Jade lose their friendship, but soon come to find that they were destined to be so much more.

**Due to language and sexual situations this book is intended for readers older than 18. Although it is about two supporting characters from The Line Between, it is not recommended as a standalone. If you don’t like somewhat clichéd stories, this book isn’t for you. HEA. No cliffy**

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png

Purchase Link: http://amzn.to/1zKricZ

OTHER BOOK IN THE SERIES:
The Line Between
❈ Purchase Link ➙ http://amzn.to/1uhdjPa

❈ Review Link ➙ http://bit.ly/17AYcoX



"Because she made me better, and she made me want to deserve the life I'd spent years of chasing and was finally getting a taste of."

BLURRED LINES is WORTH THE WAIT.

The delayed had just spiked the anticipation up on another notch, and the moment I started reading it – I couldn’t put it down. Ever since I read The Line Between – I have fallen in love with Jade Matthews and Reid Cole. They were perfect for each other as much as they were meant to be together. As what I have always said: the best relationship always starts with friendship.

They have been best of friends. Until they crossed those blurring lines one Thanksgiving. He was forced to move on, as much as she was painfully watching him try to. Day by day, she could feel him slip through her and into the arms of another. A girl who hated her, a girl who tries to make him chose…

The first pages had my heart aching and hurting. OMG –are you two really doing this? The best thing had already happened, but they have to be brave enough to put their feet outside of those blurred lines and acknowledge their feelings. But no – these two are pretty much stubborn. They needed their friends and some heartache before they finally admit to themselves that they were meant to be together.


It’s an old plot, but can still stir up your emotions: it can hurt you, it can make you fall in love, it can make you smile at all the craziness. I like clichés, I like old plots with new twists and interesting characters – Tamsyn Bester provided that with Blurred Lines.

"I want you around until the Earth stops moving, and the Sun fizzles out. I want you around until the Moon falls from the sky, and until the Sea's dry up. There is no me without you, Reid."






Tamsyn BesterI'm 21 years old & the ultimate Book Brat :) Coffee & Books are my drugs of choice, neither of which will be kicked to the curb any time soon! I go through a book a day & when I'm not reading I'm working on my debut novel, Beneath Your Beautiful :)I'm a sucker for New Adult Contemporary Romance with a whole lot of sexy thrown in & my number one rule is I won't read a book unless it has a happy ending! I also have the unhealthiest obsession with the South,and I don't mean my home country of South Africa - I mean cowboys, pick up trucks, sexy as sin Southern accents, cowboy boots and barefoot bluejean nights! One day, I will live in Alabama & I will have my own Indie publishing house - my philosophy is if your dreams don't scare you they're not big enough :)

Follow Tamsyn: Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Website  |  Goodreads



 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

No comments:

Post a Comment