22 November 2015

Book Review | Her Webmaster by Normandie Alleman (@NormandieA)


27065169



An online connection.
Masked by anonymity.
No cameras. No pictures.
Curiosity ignited to intrigue.

I thought I knew what I was getting into, but had no idea how far we would go...

My intention was to test the waters, dip my toe in the wading pool. Instead I surrendered to the world of seduction and submission as he submerged me--body, mind, and soul--into an ocean of eroticism.

Emails, texts, and hidden identities, were one thing. But now, coming face-to-face with the mystery man, the star of my fantasies, both terrifies and completely thrills me. If all goes according to plan, he will intensify the exquisite bond we share by transporting me to that glorious intersection between agony and ecstasy. If not, everything we've built will come crashing down around us, destroying my dreams in the process.

Either way, there is no going back. Because I want more. Much more.
He always says, "For every ounce of pleasure, a price must be paid."

And I am going to pay...

Warning: If you’re not a fan of dirty talk or dominant alpha males, “Her Web Master” may not be for you, but if you're looking for a filthy online boyfriend who will make your toes curl, meet Sophie’s mysterious Dom.

 photo add-to-goodreads-button3_zps6563a4df.png
Purchase Link:


Her Webmaster is one of the books I have to recommend after reading FSOG. The beginning already brought excitement because of the anticipation and the thrill that was built brought about by the intensity of the words. It will make you want to read the rest of the book and check out what happened between “MC” and Sophie. I just knew that Normandie Alleman is about to rock my world.

Sophie was on the verge of her divorce. She was finally free of her loveless, unsatisfying marriage to her cheating husband. While out with a friend, someone had opened her eyes up into some possibilities she didn’t know she wanted. She started researching online about BDSM, and then she ‘met’ him. She had a reputation to uphold, so her privacy was very, very important. They would exchange email, sometimes chat, and then the phone call. Cameras were a big no-no to her.

WARNING! No panties needed here. They’d just be a waste of laundry. Their task were effin hot, it had my jaws dropped and it got me totally squirming and speechless. WOW. Definitely WOW. He gave her some task to do and things to buy and ease her way into the world of BDSM. What I like about this novel is that Dom did a debriefing each activity. He explained and asked her thoughts about the tasks that he made her do.

But what happens when talking online wasn’t enough?

It’s dirty, sexy, and mind-blowing. I look forward for more of Sophie’s and MC’s adventure in the next book: Tested by her Webmaster.


Rating: 4 STARS

Author Links: Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads
____________________________

Can't get enough of Sophie?
Check out - TESTED BY HER WEBMASTER
Coming Feb 19, 2016
Pre-Order Link: http://amzn.to/1jdP9zW
 photo ARC _zpszisq6ios.png

 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

No comments:

Post a Comment