11 April 2018

Book Review | This Time Around by Stacey Lynn (@staceylynnbooks)

This Time Around by Stacey Lynn
A Love in the Heartland Novel
Release Date: April 10th, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance




Cooper Hawke was everything I didn’t need. Rich and famous, and a high-profile actor, he lived a life of luxury while my life had always been much more simple.

Yet when he showed up at my cattle ranch in Kansas, he gave me everything I didn’t think I wanted again.

His marriage was over and he was lost.

I was still barely surviving in my grief after my husband’s sudden death.

As hard as I tried to keep him out, he slipped past my defenses, and slowly, a connection grew between us I could no longer deny.

But this time around, we were on borrowed time. Because Cooper still had his real life waiting for him back in Hollywood.

Read Today! 


Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2D7NYMJ 


REVIEW
Rating: 4.5/5

Everyone knows who Cooper Hawke is. He’s one of the rich and famous in Hollywood. He have lived a life that most of us has dreamed of, until that one painful day when he realized that his life was a lie. So, he decided to get out of town and showed up in a cattle ranch in Kansas to help out the niece of one of his friends.

Rebecca likes her solitude. She was running the ranch all by herself since her parents and her husband died. She’s still grieving everyday from the loss. Everything was just the same until Cooper Hawke showed  up in her doorstep.

Both of them has experienced the same type of loss, and both of them had threaded carefully. It wasn’t fast, which I really appreciated. The attraction was there (it was a given), but the slow-building of romance as the author lets you fall in love together with the two. The timing was just perfect. You’d like Cooper because he doesn’t ever push. He respects her, and her space. There was no way he was crossing the line until she was ready for it. Rebecca is stubborn. She has walls built around her, and I was just glad that Cooper was patient enough to destroy them one by one and let himself into her life.

This Time Around is a captivating second-chance at love that will you’ll enjoy and swoon-over. 
"I will never regret, never be more thankful than I am right now, for every single moment I get to spend with you."

Read Today! 
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2D7NYMJ 

AUTHOR

Stacey Lynn currently lives in Minnesota with her husband and four children. When she’s not conquering mountains of laundry and fighting a war against dust bunnies and cracker crumbs, you can find her playing with her children, curled up on the couch with a good book, or on the boat with her family enjoying Minnesota’s beautiful, yet too short, summer.

She lives off her daily pot of coffee, can only write with a bowlful of Skittles nearby, and has been in love with romance novels since before she could drive herself to the library.

If you would like to know more about Stacey Lynn, follow her here:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/staceylynnbooks
Twitter: @staceylynnbooks
Website: http://www.staceylynnbooks.com
Stay up to date on Stacey’s latest news! Subscribe to her Newsletter today! http://www.staceylynnbooks.com/contact




 photo signature_zps54068e08.png

Follow me on: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram  |  Goodreads  |  Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment